ㆍ The Philosothy of SUNGBO ㆍ
Precision management & Sustainable development
SUNGBO is the leading, plastic sheets supplier with a focus on PP, PS and PE sheet specialties since 1989. With accumulated technology for more than 30 years of experience, SUNGBO makes a affort to strengthen our leading position in the market.
We strive to serve the success of our customers by offering them the best possible solutions, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. We understand customer needs, and we make products affordable and enhance the quality.
With Single, Two layers and Three layers facilities, SUNGBO is specialized in product diversification and customization. We make an affort to enable differentiation, improve efficiency and lower total costs, and also we do our best to address each customers unique requirements.
ABOUT US …
Since its founding in 1989, SUNGBO has grown as a leading company baced on deep trust of customers.
SUNGBO will continue to challenge ourselves not only to produce high-quality products and services to match the various needs of the market, but also to provide a convenient and healthy life. We sincerely ask your continued interest in and support for SUNGBO’s endless challenges and efforts.
- 1989.06. Established "SUNGBO Industrial Corp." (Currently SUNGBO Chemical Co,Ltd)
- 1990.10. Extension of facilities (2nd line)
- 1995.01. SUNGBO Chemical Industrial Corp. changes company name to SUNGBO Chemical Co,Ltd.
- 1996.01. Relocation of a new factory(Shihwa Industrial Complex)
- 1996.01. Extension of facilities(3rd line)
- 2001.11. Selected "IBK BANK-FamilyCorporation"
- 2002.05. Certified "Clean&Safe Factory"
- 2005.04. Selected "Parts Specialized Company"
- 2005.06. Extension of facilities (4th line)
- 2006.02. Development of Sheet to sheet facilitiy
– High-tech Individual driven way of Polysing Units
– Joint developement with POSTEC and Parts and Materials Research Institute
- 2007.11. Cerified ‘ISO 9001:2000’
- 2009.11. Extension of facilities (5th line)
- 2011.10. Patent application
– Manufacturing method of Hologram Sheet
- 2012.06. Patent application
– Sheet-to-sheet facility and its Packaging material
- 2010.11. Certified ‘ISO 9001:2008’
- 2016.11. Certified ‘ISO 9001:2015’
- 2018.11. Certified ‘ISO 9001:2017’
|A Type||B Type||C Type|
| Main : 120 ㎜|
Sub#1 : 70 ㎜
Sub#2 : 60 ㎜
| Main : 100 ㎜|
Sub : 70 ㎜
| Main : 80 ㎜|
Sub : 60 ㎜
|Extruding machines||1Line||3 Lines||1 Line|
|Sheet to Sheet equipment||–||2 Lines||–|
※ Production specifications : [Thickness] Min0.3 ~ Max3T, [Width] MAX 1300mm
※ Single and Double-sided sheets are all able to be produced
Multi-layered Production Equipments
With Single, Two layers and Three layers facilities, not only PS, PP and PE Sheet but also unique sheets can be produced to address each customers requirements.
Preventing Dust Penetration
With protective facilities for preventing dust penetration in factory, SUNGBO always care about products’ quality.
Production information management System
All of production information is managed by MES(Manufacturing Execution System) so that SUNGBO try to promote productivity and quality improvement by analizing statistical data.
– 2nd Products made by thermoforming our products –
· PP Sheet ·
It has high strain and heat resistance and good weather resistance, making it suitable for food storage and safe to use microwave ovens.
It is safe to use electronic parts production process through special treatment such as dust prevention and Antistatic agent.
· PS Sheet ·
Cosmetic container Tray
Its excellent transparency and color representation make it easy to various design, and also Unique patterned embossing sheet available.
Its vivid color implementation and dimensional stability make it easy to use, and also delicate molding is possible.
· PE Sheet ·
· SPECIAL Sheet ·
Sheet with special patterned embossed polishing roll during extrusion, it complements the limitations of surface processing in the molding process and enables differentiated and advanced product (having a variety of designs such as leather, plaid, etc.).
Easy to peel Coating Sheet
The first ‘easy to peel treatment’ is provided on the sheet for easy separation of plastic products and bonded plastic bags, which complemented the disadvantages of removing the existing plastic packaging.
Non-woven cloth Coating Sheet
Combining non-woven fabric and plastic sheet, it is suitable for product appearance protection or differentiation.
Our patent development product is suitable for packaging products that make the product stand out in a special way.
- TEL : (82)31-497-8200
- FAX: (82)31-497-9425
- E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location : 62, Gongdan 1-daero 80beon-gil, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
Thank you for your interest in SUNGBO.
We appreciate your feedback, and will do our best to help you if you have any questions that aren’t covered here.
*Fields are required.
SUNGBO CHEMICAL CO., Ltd
 62, Gongdan 1-daero 80beon-gil, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Koreaㅣ TEL: 82-31-497-8200 ㅣ Fax : 82-31-497-9425
Copyright ⓒ SUNGBO Chemical CO., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.